10 tips to prevent nail fungus prevention
- Keep your nails short and dry
- Wear socks that absorb sweat
- Choose shoes that reduce humidity
- Discard old shoes
- Don’t trim or pick at the skin around your nails
- Don’t go barefoot in public places
- Make sure your nail salon sterilizes its instruments
- Wash your hands after touching an infected nail
- Don’t share shoes, socks, nail clippers or nail files with others
- Desinfect your shoes regurarly
'No comments yet... Be the first'
Disclaimer: the content posted on this page alone does not substitute medical diagnosis, advice or treatment. Seek an expert’s advice to determine if this treatment is safe, appropriate or effective for you.