What is a Pealing Treatment
Peelings are medical aesthetic treatments in which a solution is used to remove the damaged outer layer of the skin and make it smoother and more beautiful. Treatment can be done on face, neck or hands and the practitioner chooses the right product depending on your skin needs.
Depending on the used product and your skin type, peelings can:
- Improve the look and feel of the skin
- Reduce age spots, freckles and dark patches (melasma)
- Treat certain types of acne
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Reduce wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
- Improve the appearance of mild scars.
Dermapro offers you a wide range of professional peeling treatments to suit your skin’s every need. Ask our practitioners for advice, contact us here.
Disclaimer: the content posted on this page alone does not substitute medical diagnosis, advice or treatment. Seek an expert’s advice to determine if this treatment is safe, appropriate or effective for you.