Depigmenting cream for daily use. Gradually acts on epidermal dark spots to give a more uniform skin tone. Inhibits the mechanisms responsible for pigmentation to prevent the appearance of dark spots and stop them from reappearing.
- Reduces pigmentation and imperfections of any origin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Ideal after a professional depigmentation treatment (dermamelan, cosmelan, peelings, IPL, laser, etc…) to boost and maintain the results as well as preventing the appearance of new spots.
- Quickly absorbed light gel cream texture.
Apply 3-4 drops of melan tran3x concentrate to clean and distribute evenly. Then apply melan tran3x cream gel and massage in until fully absorbed.
Apply both products morning and night for greater efficacy. In the event of direct or intensive sun exposure, limit the application of melan tran3x concentrate to night use and apply melan 130+ pigment control, which provides very high sun protection, preventive depigmenting action and a hint of color.
Precautions for use
Wash hands after application to avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes, if necessary, rinse with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Tranexamic acid: Acts on the epidermal cells to limit the melanin production process
- Tyr control complex: A combination of Kojic acid with an innovative peptide and an amino acid. It acts effectively on the tyrosinase enzyme, inhibiting tyrosine oxidation and limiting its role in dark spot formation.
- Niacinamide (Vit B3): Prevents the transfer of melanin from the deeper to the outer layers of the skin, where pigmentation becomes darker and more visible.
- Marine glycogen: Offers protection from the oxidation produced by natural light and the radiation induced by technological sources (electromagnetic waves (REM), blue light (HEV))
- Hydroxy acid complex: Combines salicylic acid and lactic acid for a gentle daily exfoliating action that results in a regular and uniform pigmentation on the skin surface.