Intensive depigmenting agent for daily use. Acts on excessive epidermal pigmentation by reducing the formed melanin and visibly reducing dark spots. Its ultra-light texture allows you to apply it before your usual cream.
- Reduces pigmentation and imperfections of any origin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Ideal after a professional depigmentation treatment (dermamelan, cosmelan, peelings, IPL, laser, etc…) to boost and maintain the results as well as preventing the appearance of new spots.
Apply 3-4 drops of melan tran3x concentrate to clean and distribute evenly. Then apply melan tran3x cream gel and massage in until fully absorbed.
Apply both products morning and night for greater efficacy. In the event of direct or intensive sun exposure, limit the application of melan tran3x concentrate to night use and apply melan 130+ pigment control, which provides very high sun protection, preventive depigmenting action and a hint of color.
Precautions for use
Wash hands after application to avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes, if necessary, rinse with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Tranexamic acid: Acts on the epidermal cells to limit the melanin production process
- Tyr control complex: A combination of Kojic acid with an innovative peptide and an amino acid. It acts effectively on the tyrosinase enzyme, inhibiting tyrosine oxidation and limiting its role in dark spot formation.
- Niacinamide (Vit B3): Prevents the transfer of melanin from the deeper to the outer layers of the skin, where pigmentation becomes darker and more visible.
- Marine glycogen: Offers protection from the oxidation produced by natural light and the radiation induced by technological sources (electromagnetic waves (REM), blue light (HEV))
- Enzymacid complex: Exfoliating complex that removes excess melanin build-up from the surface layers of the skin. Combines mandelic, salicylic and lactic acid with a biotechnological enzymatic active ingredient that promotes exfoliation of the epidermal cells.