Very high factor sun protection with UVB 131 and UVA 67 color. A depigmenting ingredient helps regulate melanin synthesis by reinforcing the preventative anti spot action. A colored texture that provides a natural tone and softens imperfections, unifying uneven the skin tone.
- Skin with pigmentation imperfections.
- High sun protection
- Apply half an hour before sun exposure to clean, dry skin. Its ultra-fluid texture contains pigments to avoid leaving a white residue, minimize imperfections and provide a light, natural tone unlike that of a make-up base.
- Reapply every 2 hours when exposed to direct sunlight and especially after drying yourself with a towel, swimming or perspiring
- Repeating the application is essential to maintain the level of protection and efficiency
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to open wounds and/or in cases of acutely sensitive skin.
- Dermatologically tested, non-comedogenic, water resistant
- Shake before using
- mesoprotech® complex: Broad spectrum sunscreen complex. Protection against UVA+UVB radiation, visible light (HEV) and infrared radiation (IR). It is an optimal combination of physical, biological and chemical filters to provide maximum effectiveness and cosmetic benefits.
- Azeloglycine: Prevents spots by regulating tyrosinase, the enzyme responsible for melanin production.