Solgar® Advanced Multi-Billion Dophilus is a non-dairy formulation containing specially cultured strains of L. acidophilus, B. lactis, L. paracasei and L. rhamnosus - beneficial microorganisms that help maintain a healthy intestinal flora and promote the healthy functioning of the intestinal system.
All of Solgar's Advanced Probiotics utilise a polysaccharide matrix technology which protects the live bacteria from being destroyed by stomach acid, before it reaches the gut. This matrix is comprised of a specially formulated blend that offers protection as well as provides food for the organisms and enhances the shelf stability, meaning these products do not need to be refrigerated and are protected from destruction by stomach acid.
- A source of beneficial microorganisms
- Helps to maintain healthy bacteria levels
- Formulated with the well-known strains LA-5. BB-12, L.Casei 431 and LGG
- Guaranteed to survive stomach acid
- Does not need to be refrigerated
As a dietary supplement for adults
Take one (1) vegetable capsule one to two times daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
- Advanced Multi-Billion Dophilus® Complex 5 billion total microorganisms providing:
- L. acidophilus, LA-5® 1.25 billion viable microorganisms
- B. lactis, BB-12® 1.25 billion viable microorganisms
- L. paracasei, L. CASEI 431® 1.25 billion viable microorganisms
- L. rhamnosus GG, LGG® 1.25 billion viable microorganisms