L-Arginine is an amino acid utilized in the formation of protein and the synthesis of creatine, a bioactive compound involved in energy transfer in muscles. L-Ornithine is an intermediate compound involved in the synthesis of L-Arginine in the body. This product provides Free Form L-Arginine and L-Ornithine to promote optimal absorption and assimilation.
Arginine is popular with athletes because of its essential role in muscle metabolism, helping the generation and regeneration of tissue and is highly concentrated in the skin and connective tissues.
Ornithine plays a role in the ammonia concentrations in the blood.
- Synergistic combination of two amino acids
- One of Solgar's premium quality amino acid range
- Amino acids are essential for the formation of protein
As a dietary supplement for adults
Take one (1) vegetable capsule one to two times daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
- L-Arginine (Free Form): 500mg
- L-Ornithine (Free Form): 250mg